Last week, I spoke to members of the Rockland/Bergen R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids) Chapter about “Keeping it Positive for their Gluten-Free Kids.” In other words, finding the balance between providing children with a healthful AND gluten-free diet. Here are the tips I shared, several of which apply to all children, both gluten-eating and gluten-avoiding.
- A registered dietitian's perspective on finding the balance between eating gluten-free healthfully and happily.
Follow my blog posts!
My most recent posts
- The Gluten Free RD Site is Moving
- For Health, Think Quality Not Quantity
- Gluten Free Advice for 2010 Dietary Guidelines
- 2010 Dietary Guidelines Announced TODAY
- Rudi’s Gluten Free Sandwich Breads
- Simpli™ Gluten Free Instant Oatmeal
- Mindful Eating
- My love affair with coconut water
- Top Five Gluten Free Resources of 2010
- Bakery on Main Soft & Chewy Gluten Free Granola Bars
Nutrition Blog Network