Silvana Nardone, founding editor of Every Day with Rachael Ray magazine and author of Cooking for Isaiah and the Dish Towel Diaries blog, is hosting “Silvana’s Gluten Free Cookie Countdown 2010.” Every day in the month of December she will feature on her blog a different baker’s gluten-free cookie recipe and their FREE giveaway product or service. I am happy to say that Silvana has asked me to be one of the featured gluten-free bakers. I’ll keep you posted as to which day my recipe is being featured, because my giveaway for the day is two FREE nutrition consultations.
- A registered dietitian's perspective on finding the balance between eating gluten-free healthfully and happily.
Follow my blog posts!
My most recent posts
- The Gluten Free RD Site is Moving
- For Health, Think Quality Not Quantity
- Gluten Free Advice for 2010 Dietary Guidelines
- 2010 Dietary Guidelines Announced TODAY
- Rudi’s Gluten Free Sandwich Breads
- Simpli™ Gluten Free Instant Oatmeal
- Mindful Eating
- My love affair with coconut water
- Top Five Gluten Free Resources of 2010
- Bakery on Main Soft & Chewy Gluten Free Granola Bars
Nutrition Blog Network