A piece of buttered toast. To me, there is nothing as simple that is quite as satisfying. Unfortunately, I haven’t experienced that satisfaction since having to go gluten free, as I haven’t found a gluten free sandwich bread good enough for anything more than making grilled cheese or panini-style sandwiches. Until now.
- A registered dietitian's perspective on finding the balance between eating gluten-free healthfully and happily.
Follow my blog posts!
My most recent posts
- The Gluten Free RD Site is Moving
- For Health, Think Quality Not Quantity
- Gluten Free Advice for 2010 Dietary Guidelines
- 2010 Dietary Guidelines Announced TODAY
- Rudi’s Gluten Free Sandwich Breads
- Simpli™ Gluten Free Instant Oatmeal
- Mindful Eating
- My love affair with coconut water
- Top Five Gluten Free Resources of 2010
- Bakery on Main Soft & Chewy Gluten Free Granola Bars
Nutrition Blog Network