As a dietitian, my healthful eating habits were turned upside down when diagnosed with Celiac Disease. Two years later and it’s still difficult finding the balance between eating gluten free healthfully and happily. However, a practice called mindful eating has been beneficial for me. Perhaps it will be helpful for you, too?
- A registered dietitian's perspective on finding the balance between eating gluten-free healthfully and happily.
Follow my blog posts!
My most recent posts
- The Gluten Free RD Site is Moving
- For Health, Think Quality Not Quantity
- Gluten Free Advice for 2010 Dietary Guidelines
- 2010 Dietary Guidelines Announced TODAY
- Rudi’s Gluten Free Sandwich Breads
- Simpli™ Gluten Free Instant Oatmeal
- Mindful Eating
- My love affair with coconut water
- Top Five Gluten Free Resources of 2010
- Bakery on Main Soft & Chewy Gluten Free Granola Bars
Nutrition Blog Network