I apologize for the late post today, but there is good reason… after months of delay, the Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2010 report was finally announced today by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Here’s my summary of what the new guidelines recommend.
- A registered dietitian's perspective on finding the balance between eating gluten-free healthfully and happily.
Follow my blog posts!
My most recent posts
- The Gluten Free RD Site is Moving
- For Health, Think Quality Not Quantity
- Gluten Free Advice for 2010 Dietary Guidelines
- 2010 Dietary Guidelines Announced TODAY
- Rudi’s Gluten Free Sandwich Breads
- Simpli™ Gluten Free Instant Oatmeal
- Mindful Eating
- My love affair with coconut water
- Top Five Gluten Free Resources of 2010
- Bakery on Main Soft & Chewy Gluten Free Granola Bars
Nutrition Blog Network